Know your key numbers in real time
According to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start a business fail within the first 18 months.
Know your numbers fast and make the right decisions with the Quick Accounting Dashboard app. The app automatically updates itself during the day with your key business numbers. You have real time feedback from your car's dashboard, the same now goes for your business.
Your Dashboard is your personal GPS to profit
What gets measured gets done - being informed in real time makes a bigger impact
on your profit.
The Quick Accounting Dashboard is an automated way to show you your business's key numbers in real time and share this information with others, such as investors, lenders, partners and coaches.
To support the correct operation of the dashboard app, we verify bookkeepers understand how to run real-time accounting - we do this for FREE, for your benefit, otherwise you will not get value from the Quick Accounting Dashboard.
The most valuable purpose of your bookkeeping is not to send information to the Tax Collector (you have to) - rather, it is to help you make better decisions. Your Dashboard provided directly to your smartphone or PC is a valuable tool in you making the decisions with the impact you want.
If the numbers go out of control...
8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start a business fail within the first 18 months.
This is mostly to do with the following:
- not monitoring the right numbers
- not monitoring the numbers frequently enough
- not taking corrective action when things are going wrong
- not having the necessary tools and processes in place
How the Dashboard helps solve this problem
- Make key decisions faster – action your plan more successfully
- Conveniently monitor the health of your business from anywhere with the Internet – go on holiday and still feel in control
- Monitor key metrics faster than the traditional monthly/quarterly/annual cycle
- Being disciplined about Bookkeeping - Verification that whoever is doing the bookkeeping understands the tools, processes and philosophy to make things work in real time the way they need to for the Dashboard to benefit you the way it should
- Research shows that when people feel ‘in the loop’, they are more supportive and positive about a venture
- Gain Agility – when you know the key metrics of how your business is performing in real time, you can allocate resources to valuable projects with precision and speed
- Remove Friction – when you know the key metrics of how your business is performing in real time, you can reduce hidden and unnecessary waste faster.